TAGG ROMNEY, son of Mitt, in an interview with the Boston Globe about his multi-millionaire, out-of-touch, fuck-the-47-percent-over dad.
Tagg probably sounded out those ellipses.
The Romneys are the sound of one hand facepalming.
WHAT IF Former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney meets with President Barack Obama during a visit to the White House on Thursday. Mr. Romney probably didn’t ask the President if he “can sit in the big chair for just like two minutes, please Mr. President sir?” (Photo: Pete Souza / The White House via The New York Daily News)
Wonder what he ordered…
In other McDonalds news, fast-food workers in NYC are on strike.
Top Ten Things Mitt Romney Said at the McDonald’s Counter:
10. ”I’d like my money back. These fries aren’t actually French.”
9. ”You guys don’t serve beer?”
8. ”Yes, I’ll gladly put on the Hamburglar costume.”
7. ”If I order the Number Two, do I also get to use the bathroom?”
6. ”Hey look — a 47 percenter!”
5. ”OMG. These are so delicious. I can almost taste a whole chicken in these Chicken McNuggets! How do you do it! Is there a special McNugget technology that you guys have available in the kitchen? And what goes into this crisp, aromatic breading? It is like nothing I have ever tasted before in my life!”
4. ”But I don’t know how to ‘swipe your debit card.’”
3. ”What do you mean the Shamrock Shake isn’t available because it’s a seasonal item? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?”
2. ”Excuse me — have you seen Steve?”
And the number one Thing Mitt Romney Said at a McDonald’s Counter:
1. ”This Happy Meal isn’t working.”
Worst Cyber Monday sale ever.
And no thanks.
The New York Times, “Romney Blames Loss On Obama’s ‘Gifts’ to Minorities and Young Voters.”
Mitt Romney, a fucking piece of shit asshole. Fuck you, you privileged dicksmack. Fuck you.
I would do anything for love. And a coherent sentence.
GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney endorsed Mourdock’s run for office in a television ad; a Romney spokesperson says Mourdock’s remarks “do not reflect his views.”
The company you keep, right, Mitt?
(via USA Today)
TAGG ROMNEY, son of the Republican presidential nominee Mitt, to a conservative radio talk show host who had just asked him what it was like “to hear the President of the United States call your father a liar?”
Decorum? Manners? Respect?
Conservatives seem to have none of these things for people other than their own.